13/05/2011

Eurovision anyone?

Bonjour lovelies.

This weekend I'm going to my first "Eurovision Party"! Pretty excited to spend the night with everyone dressed up as very novel countries. I am France, bien entendu! Lovely stuff. I'm either going to go for my Eiffel tower tshirt with a skirt, or my ever faithful black dress for the Parisian look. Tempted to make macarons... but I really need to work tomorrow!

This weekend I'm also ordering Jillian Michaels' "30 Day Shred"! Excited, I want to do it twice over, starting now and finishing in summer (with a cracking body ofc). I've heard it's torture, but I'm really excited for it! My friend Jess is doing it too, so we can moan together!

I can't believe I've only got 2 more weeks left in college, I'm so excited but also pretty worried/scared. I'm worried about leaving people behind, and more so I'm worried I won't get a chance to say how I've been feeling over the past few months. Hopefully I pluck up the courage, because what ever the consequence might be, at least I tried. :)

Currently listening to "Brain Thrust Mastery" by We Are Scientists - listen! Keith Murray is yummmmy.


I want to go to Paris, and to be bought flowers. I want romance! xxx

No comments: