03/05/2011

Ello ello ello

Just got back from a day at college where I really didn't get much done (who does on the first day back eh?) so I'm hoping to get a bit done tonight, thinking just finish off my biology notes and get some money together to buy a new notebook. Also need to sort some Literature out.. ok this has become more of an externalised thought-process, I'll stop!

I would have done an outfit post today but unfortunately I am already in my slouchy gear, because I thought it wouldn't warm up this much so I had on a top/cardi/blazer/shorts/tights/socks! Mighty hot, so I changed.

At the moment I'll be (slightly) more active on my twitter account here, if you want to see what funsies I get into whilst cramming for exams!

Some pretty pictures;








And back to work. xxx

No comments: