02/11/2011

Green Gloves

Alright my dears. Hope you're all well, sorry for the absence!
There's been no major changes in life since my last post, not that I can recall anyway :) University's going well, halls is fine, people are lovely, simple. Going back home in 2 weeks and I'm so excited! Missed my mum, dad and cat so much, not to mention my own bed and lovely food!

Thinking of doing a nailsy post sometime soon as I keep photographing my nails, they're adding up!

Here's what I wore to Uni yesterday:




The blazer is my lovely charity shop find which I've been obsessed with as of late, the tunic was from the Republic sale aaaand the bodycon skirt a topshop standard one. I like the combination of the peter pan collar and little locket :)

My hair's been doing well lately, it's gone really soft and messy in a nice way thanks to Herbal Essences "Tousle Me Softly" shampoo and conditioner! Keep playing with my hair now haha.

Anyway, there you go, still alive ;)

xxx

No comments: